Friday, April 9, 2010

Final Sketchup Model


Side on View of my model. I like how this picture boldly shows the connection between above ground and below ground with a simple block of stairs. Also represents the flow of the structure from above ground to below ground. Material used for the side walls are glass. It will make Patricia feel more in tune with nature and realize the depth that she is in.



I particularly like this image. It shows the journey from the gallery to the lower studio which belongs to Patricia Piccinini. I find her art to be strange and relating a lot to the curves of the animal or human body. I purposely made this studio deep underground to represent the depth that Patricia goes to with her art and the time involved to bring out such preciseness.



This image shows the stairs that go from the gallery to the upper studio. My word for Ricky Swallow's art was 'Precise' and this idea i portrayed in these stairs, in the sense that they start of messy and haphazard and end up neat and in a precise manner. I feel precision requires practice and discipline and takes a lot of time to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment